2013 Contests and Promotions from Trail Guides Yellowstone
TELL US A STORY
Every month Trail Guides Yellowstone will post a new video from one of our fans related to their experiences in Yellowstone National Park. If you have an interesting video to share related to your adventures in the park please email us the YouTube or Vimeo link at the following address: email@example.com. If we publish your video you'll receive a $75 dollar gift certificate to REI, and you'll be entered into our grand prize drawing to be announced this summer.
The grand prize drawing will be held on December 1st, 2013, just in time for the holidays. Rules and submission guidelines are outlined below. All video narratives will be featured on our Yellowstone People, Places and Stories page. You must submit a Certification of Eligibility and Release to participate in this contest.
Please read the rules and regulations for this contest below.
2013 Yellowstone Photo Contest
If you prefer to tell a story using still images instead of video, visit our photo contest page for information on our 2013 photo contest. Our 2nd annual photo contest will get underway on January 1st. The deadline for entries is December 31st 2013. Read more...
"TELL US A STORY" CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
WHO CAN ENTER
2013 Trail Guides Yellowstone 'Tell us a Story' Giveaway Rules and Regulations
1. Contest entrants must be legal residents of the U.S. who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the Internet and a valid e-mail address.
2. Employees of Trail Guides Yellowstone, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate family and household members are ineligible.
HOW TO ENTER
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Entrants MUST be a fan on our Facebook page. The contest begins January 1st, 2013 and ends November 30th, 2013. Only ONE VIDEO STORY PER PERSON may be submitted for the contest period (11 months). Video stories must be received by email no later than midnight on the last Sunday of each month. Late submissions will not be accepted.
2. Video stories should be between 2-3 minutes in length and should be related to your own experiences within Yellowstone National Park.
3. Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Video links (YouTube or Vimeo) can be embedded in the body of the email. Mail-in entries will not be considered. Stories submitted on CD's or DVD's will not be considered.
4. Each month the winning story will be posted at the following url:
5. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. All stories become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it is deemed fraudulent.
1. Grand prize will be determined this summer.
2. If a winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, that prize will not be awarded.
3. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner(s). The winner(s) cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
4. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
5. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
ODDS OF WINNING & MISCELLANEOUS
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
3. These giveaway rules will be available online through December 31st, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize.